- CSS Peek - This extension lets you jump to the CSS code using classes and IDs.
- Auto Close Tag - This extension automatically add HTML/XML close tag, same as Visual Studio IDE or Sublime Text does.
- Auto Rename Tag - This extension automatically rename paired HTML/XML tag, same as Visual Studio IDE does.
- Path IntelliSense - This extension autocompletes filenames.
- Live Server - This extension launches a development local Server with live reload feature for static & dynamic pages.
- Better Comments - This extension will help you create more human-friendly comments in your code. You will be able to categorise your your annotations into alerts, queries,TODOs, highlights.
- Polacode - This extension helps to create a polaroid for your code.
- Live Sass Compiler - This extension helps you to compile/transpile your SASS/SCSS files to CSS files at real-time.
- JSON Tools - This extension helps pretty/minify JSON.
- Fix JSON - This extension helps in automatically fixing and formatting a JSON content using jsonic.
- Cloak - This extension hides/shows your secrets in environment files, to avoid accidentally sharing them with everyone who sees your screen.
- DotENV - This extension enables .env syntax highlighting.
- open in browser - This extension allows you to open the current file in your default browser or application.
- Turbo Console Log - This extension helps in automating the process of writing meaningful log messages.
- Thunder Client - This extension is a lightweight Rest API Client Extension for Visual Studio Code.
- Regex Previewer - This extension shows the current regular expression's matches in a side-by-side document.
- Bookmarks - This extension helps i marking lines and jump to them.
- Import Cost - This extension will display inline in the editor the size of the imported package. The extension utilizes webpack in order to detect the imported size.
Extensions Packs Included
- Git Extension Pack - This extension pack packages some of the most popular Git extensions.
- Node.js Extension Pack - This extension pack packages some of the most popular extensions for Node.js development.
Want to see your extension added?
Open a PR and I'd be happy to take a look.
If you like these extensions, you could donate via PayPal, or scan below QR code to donate via Google Pay. Any amount is welcome. It will encourage me to make these extensions better and better!