Yonce Essentials Extension Pack
This extension pack is a collection of extensions that are used to enhance the VS Code experience. It is intended to be used with the Yoncé Theme and Material Icon Theme extensions.
- Install Visual Studio Code
- Launch Visual Studio Code
- Click on the Extensions icon
- Search for
- Click Install to install it
- Click Reload to reload the Code
- From the menu bar click: Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Yoncé Theme
- From the menu bar click: Code > Preferences > File Icon Theme > Material Icon Theme
The following extensions are included as part of this extension pack, and therefore, will be automatically installed along with it:
Theme and UI
|Vibrant syntax theme on a dark, flat UI. Queen Bey-inspired.
|Material Icon Theme
|Material Design Icons for Visual Studio Code
The following extensions aren't included as part of this extension pack, but are recommended for additional functionality and enhancements:
|📸 Polaroid for your code
All credits goes to original authors of the above mentioned extensions.
The source code for this extension is licensed under the MIT license.
made with :heart: by me