Azure Resource Groups for Visual Studio Code (Preview)
Manage Azure Resource Groups directly from VS Code.
Visit the wiki for additional information about the extension.
Sign up today for your free Azure account and receive 12 months of free popular services, $200 free credit and 25+ always free services 👉 Start Free.
There are a couple of ways you can contribute to this repo:
- Ideas, feature requests and bugs: We are open to all ideas and we want to get rid of bugs! Use the Issues section to either report a new issue, provide your ideas or contribute to existing threads.
- Documentation: Found a typo or strangely worded sentences? Submit a PR!
- Code: Contribute bug fixes, features or design changes:
- Clone the repository locally and open in VS Code.
- Install TSLint for Visual Studio Code.
- Open the terminal (press
CTRL+`) and run
- To build, press
F1 and type in
Tasks: Run Build Task.
- Debug: press
F5 to start debugging the extension.
Before we can accept your pull request you will need to sign a Contribution License Agreement. All you need to do is to submit a pull request, then the PR will get appropriately labelled (e.g.
cla-already-signed). If you already signed the agreement we will continue with reviewing the PR, otherwise system will tell you how you can sign the CLA. Once you sign the CLA all future PR's will be labeled as
Code of Conduct
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct. For more information see the Code of Conduct FAQ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or comments.
VS Code collects usage data and sends it to Microsoft to help improve our products and services. Read our privacy statement to learn more. If you don’t wish to send usage data to Microsoft, you can set the
telemetry.enableTelemetry setting to
false. Learn more in our FAQ.