C++ Developer Pack (Extension pack for c++)
The C++ Developer Pack is an extension pack for cpp(c++) developers which contains code intellisense, syntax highlighting, and debugging tools.
- C/C++ - A powerful extension for C++ development with VSCode
- LLDB Debugger - A powerful debugger for C++ development
- Better C++ Syntax - Improves the syntax highlighting for C++ code
- C/C++ Runner - Run your code right inside the editor
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions sidebar (
- Search for "C++ Developer Pack".
- Click Install to install it.
- Reload Visual Studio Code to activate the extension.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.
Please report any issues you find with the extension on the GitHub repository.
Contributions are always welcome! Please feel free to submit a pull request or open an issue on the GitHub repository.
About the Author
This extension was created by Praveen Yadav. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.