Language Debugger for Mumps Programming Language
This is an extention that allows you to code and debug Mumps using VS Code
- Watch Video Video Highly Recommended
- install the Docker Image from here GT.M Docker Highly Recommended
- Install the Remote - SSH extension in VS Code.
- connect to GT.M DOCKER using Remote - SSH from your local VSCODE
- Install the Mumps Debugger extension in VS Code.
- Put the MDEBUG.m Routine in your M-Program-Directory and start it.
- Edit the launch.json and set routine path(localRoutinesPath) where GT.M is linked to ALSO NOTE MDEBUG.m must be installed on your GTM server.
- Open a M-Program you want to debug in VS Code and start debugging via "F5"
If you don't want some or all variables to be checked you can change this in Settings->Settings->Extensions->mumps-debug
Example: Variables Y,Y1,YDATE,X are constants you don't want to NEW
you put in the settings above:
If you want to disable this check only in one file, just add a comment line:
If you discover problems please send a bug report on the github-page.
launch.json could look like this:
"name": "Debug active File",