PowerBI Extension Pack for VSCode
This extension pack contains individual VSCode extensions to work with Power BI and related components like TMDL, DAX, etc.
- PowerBI VSCode
- GUI to browse your workspace and run operations like rebind, clone, ...
- Modify Power BI datasets using TMDL
- Supports VSCode and vscode.dev
- Connect to remote tenants where you are invited as a guest user
- Run DAX queries in a notebook against your Power BI Datasets using
- Run arbitrary REST API calls in a notebook using
- Drag & Drop to run certain commands (e.g. drop a report on a dataset to rebind it)
- GUI to manage Capacities, Gatways and Pipelines
- A Visual Studio Code extension that adds language support for the Tabular Model Definition Language (TMDL).
- Data Table Renderers
- To properly visualize results from Power BI Notebooks
- DAX for Power BI
- Autocomplete for DAX functions
- Power Query / M Language
Want to see other extension added?
Please open a Pull Request and I will verify if it meets the requirements.