A Visual Studio Code extension that provides code intelligence features and enables a more
developer-friendly experience when creating vRealize Orchestrator
and vRealize Automation content.
To use most of the vRealize Developer Tools's functionality, you will need a development vRealize Orchestrator instance and to set up vRealize Build Tools.
vRDT can be installed either through the VS Marketplace or a .vsix file downloaded from the Releases page.
To verify the checksum of a .vsix file, do the following:
- Download all 3 files from the Releases page (
- Verify the signature of the checksum file using minisign
minisign -Vm vrealize-developer-tools-X.X.X.vsix.sha256 \
- Verify the checksum of the vsix file
sha256sum -c vrealize-developer-tools-X.X.X.vsix.sha256
If you have installed any versions prior 2.0.0, do the following to upgrade.
- Remove the old version from the VS Code Extensions panel (Cmd+Shift+X)
- Reload VS Code by executing the
Reload Window command (Cmd+Shift+P)
- Install the latest version of vRealize Developer Tools.
If you're interested in contributing, see our contributing guide.
Open Source Licenses
Please see the file open_source_licenses.txt.
Copyright 2018-2021 VMware, Inc.
Licensed under the MIT License.