Ada Lightbulb extension for Visual Studio Code
View a git graph of your repository, and easily perform Git actions from the graph.
You can install this extension from Visual Studio Marketplace for Visual Studio Code.
- Graph View:
- Local & Remote Branches
- Local Refs: Heads, Tags & Remotes
- Local Uncommitted Changes
- View commit details and file changes by clicking on a commit
- View the diff of a file change by clicking on it in the commit details view
- Perform Git Actions (available by right clicking on a commit / branch / tag):
- Create, Checkout, Rename, Delete & Merge branches
- Add, Delete & Push tags
- Checkout, Cherry Pick, Merge & Revert commits
- Reset current branch to commit
- Copy commit hashes, tag names & branch names to the clipboard
- "Ada Lightbulb: Open Graph" launch command in the Command Palette
- "Ada Lightbulb" launch button in the Status Bar
This extension contributes the following command:
ada-lightbulb.view: Ada Lightbulb: Open Graph
Detailed Release Notes are available in the CHANGELOG.
If you found a problem, or have a feature request, please open an issue about it.
- This extension simply wouldn't be possible without Git Graph extension by @mhutchie. Most of the graph functionality was taken from that extension.