(preview) Scaffolder goal, is to be a boilerplate ultimate solution.
- Right click on any folder.
- Choose "Insert template".
- Select a template from the list.
- Fill in the relevant variables.
- (Optional) Try to do it with your own repo. (see below)
You can work with your own repository and your own templates.
Set your own repository
Create a new repo (with the same structure) or fork the default one.
Click on the icon in the Scaffolder action bar.
Click on the setting button.
Fill in the GitHub repository details.
(If no token is necessary, keep it blank.)
The template engine is based on mustache
(only the simple stuff was tested!)
Variables are from the form
The template is basically a top level folder, with a
All variables must be listed in the
Adding a new template
- Create a new top level folder in the repository.
- Create the content of the template according to your preferences.
You can use variable at:
- The files and folders names (path).
- In the files content.