iTerm2 theme sync
Syncs selected VSCode theme with ITerm2 color profile
- Install extension from VSCode Extension Marketplace
- Once installed, the extension will create a dynamic iTerm profile
- Open iTerm settings and set this new dynamic profile as default (its name should be suffixed with "synchronized with VSCode").
- Restart iTerm for changes to take effect or create a new tab
- Now we're all set! If you change the theme in VSCode, the iTerm profile must be updated (there may be a small lag while the terminal picks up the update).