StarkNet Explorer extension
This VSCode extension quickly shows relevant aspects of StarkNet contracts:
- Storage variables of the current contract, and where they are read and written to.
- External, View and
- Events and where they are emitted.
- Live mode: editing the currently open contracts will update the StarkNet Explorer data.
How to use
To use the extension, open a StarkNet contract and switch to the StarkNet Explorer tab on the sidebar.
Then, you will be able to navigate using the different panels:
- Storage variables: shows all storage variables, where they are read and where they are written to
- External & View functions: shows all external and view functions, and
- Events: shows event declaration and where each event is emitted
Install vscode-starknet-explorer from the Visual Studio Marketplace within the Extensions tab of Visual Studio Code.
From prebuilt package
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:crytic/vscode-starknet-explorer.git
code --install-extension starknet-explorer.vsix
Building from source:
To build, run:
npx vsce package
starknet-explorer-x.y.z.vsix is created and it needs to be installed.
code --install-extension starknet-explorer-x.y.z.vsix or install it directly in VSCode through the
Extensions tab, under the