[ 🌐 📩 🔥 ]
Ethereum Account Address Hover Info and Actions
Hover over an ethereum address and:
- Open it in etherscan (or whatever you configure)
- Show address balance in hover (mainnet) (note: might be rate-limited, configure your API key in settings)
- Download the bytecode and disassemble it.
- With hover info on instructions
- Representation of data as ASCII and resolving 4bytes to funcsigs, Color code reflects the type of instruction: stack, memory, storage, arithm., logic, system, environment, …
- Download the bytecode and show it.
- With hover info
- Click to see instruction boundaries
- Color coded bytes to reflect type of instruction)
- Show verified contract source (etherscan.io)
- Show reconstructed contract source from eveem.org
- Show reconstructed contract source from evm.js
- run vscode-decompiler to decompile it manually using panoramix (eveem.org) locally
Currently enabled for the following filetypes
Let me know if you want to enable this extension for more filetypes.