snippets-tikzcd provides a variety of snippets to generate tikz-cd code for commutative diagrams of various shapes.
Currently, the extension provides snippets for generating
- (pushout/pullback) squares
- (short/split/long) exact sequences and the 'snake'
- equalizers and reflexive parallel pairs
- (augmented) (co-)simplicial objects
- adjunctions and natural transformations
After installing the extension, just type something like
square in any LaTeX document, select the desired diagram in the pop-up menu that opens and press enter.
The extension will then have generated the necessary tikz-cd code.
While it is not technically necessary, it makes a lot of sense to use a LaTeX plugin like
LaTeX Workshop in combination with this extension.
The above code will generate a diagram like this:
Note: Renaming the objects
T has been done by pressing
tab to cycle through those variables and replace them by
Initial release of