The dark impact theme
🎉 Coding is just for fun and happy 🎉
The Dark Impact is a dark theme for Visual Studio Code with support glow syntax. The theme adds inspiration to your coding experience, highlighting your code snippets with a glowing style featuring shades of purple and white as the main colors.
Dark Impact comes with several useful features, including:
- A beautiful and eye-catching dark color scheme
- Supports glow effect to highlight code sections containing functions, numbers.
- Not too many colors to make it easy for you to distinguish and not strain your eyes.
- Supports customizable colors suitable for many languages such as
List of theme
- The dark impact theme default.
- You can download or install the theme by The dark impact theme or access the Visual Studio Code Marketplace homepage by clicking on the extensions icon on the left sidebar of the code editor.
- Search for the
Dark Impact theme in the search bar.
- Click on the
Install button to install the theme.
- Activate the theme by press
Ctrl + shift + p and input
Color Theme choose
- To enable glow syntax see tag Glow below
Dark Impact does not directly support highlighting code with the glow effect. However, I have written CSS code to customize the use of the glow effect in the future when this feature is integrated into
Dark Impact. To use this feature now, please follow the instructions below:
Tip To put it simply, I have prepared a
glow.css file in the assets folder of the extension. Please find the path of the file and add it to the configuration above.
Ctrl + shift + p and
Reload Custom Css and JS.
- Good luck!.
In the future, I will integrate the glow feature into
Dark Impact without the need for third-party extensions. Additionally, I will design additional themes for different programming languages.
- Support channel will be here soon.
See the LICENSE file for more details.