Speedscope in VScode
View speedscope flamegraphs in VSCode.
A fast, interactive web-based viewer for performance profiles.
An alternative viewer for FlameGraphs.
Will happily display multi-megabyte profiles without crashing your browser.
Install from VSCode marketplace
This extension extends speedscope to be viewable from VSCode.
- Open speedscope compatible files
- Right click particular file in VSCode File Explorer
- Select "Open with..."
- Select "Speedscope"
- Support opening remote files
- Use "Open with..." from VSCode File Explorer like a local file
- Open a Speedscope view with command:
- Only files can be opened at the moment.
Allow directories as inputs to support opening Instruments traces.
Build from source
# Build deps
npm run build-external-deps
# Build extension
npx vsce package
See DEVELOPMENT.md for development and implementation details.