Netlify for VS Code
Unofficial Netlify extension for VS Code.
- ✅ Deploy status and errors inside VS Code.
- 🌍 View latest production build with single click.
- 👀 Deploy preview straight from branch in VS Code.
- ⚡️ VS Code command palette integration.
The deployment monitor in the VS Code status bar should show one of the following states:
- Site is being deployed
- Site deploy was successful
- Site is waiting to be built
- Site deploy has failed
You can run the following commands from the VS Code command palette:
Netlify: View latest deploy
Netlify: View production site
You can configure the extension straight from VS Code settings, by simply searching for
Netlify. However, should you wish, you can also configure it straight from the
settings.json file as follows:
These values are as follows:
The name of your site or api id can be used, you can find these details under Site detail. If you site name is
my-site then you need to append
.netlify.com so it will be
api_token is your Personal Access Token which can be found in User Settings, this will be used to authenticate private Netlify projects
The default is 10000ms but you can set whatever polling interval you would like.