Tailwind Colour Themes
A set of matching dark and light themes based on Tailwind CSS's default color scheme. These themes were based on Praveen Puglia's excellent "Tailwind Breeze" theme.
- Fix italics in Tailwind Ice that aren't present in Tailwind Moon because I forgot to remove from my personal tweaks
- Fix terminal selection colours and double squiggly lines in Tailwind Ice
- Added Tailwind Ice theme, a light theme based on the Tailwind Moon 2.5 syntax highlighting
- Changed name of extension
- Fixed terminal selection colours
- Fixed double squiggly lines
- Fixed dumb oversight in 2.5.1
- Changed HTML tags to blue to avoid collision with control keywords
- Use 300 cyan for better visibility
- Added a new cyan colour for HTML attributes and function calls
- Changed HTML attribute colour to purple, in order to make React components distinct in JSX
- Added Tailwind Moon Gray theme using Tailwind's
colors.gray palette instead of
- Added Tailwind Moon Blue theme using Tailwind's
colors.blueGray palette instead of
- Fixed selected list item background colour being identical to the widget background, making focused items in the Command Palette hard to distinguish
- Required due to README.md edit
- Changed terminal background colour to fit text editor.
- Changed Git colours to be less intrusive.
- Fixed light mode file icons being used instead of dark mode file icons; this was apparently because the theme was still declared as a light theme. It's now declared as a dark theme.
- Darkened sidebar slightly.
- Tweaked highlight colours in sidebar.
- Fixed title bar text colour being too dark and hard to read.
- Fixed widget shadow (on e.g. find, command palette) being white instead of dark.
VS Code Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=shadowblood.tailwind-moon