A package that implements auto login with ssh to remote server feature for VSCode.
you can execute
sshlogin in vscode. Choose a remote host and log on, will auto open a terminal.
You need to configure a
sshlogin.connection that is required to connect to a remote server.
- name: the name of configuration, it will be show when you execute
sshlogin in vscode.
- user: the login name.
- host: the hostname of remote server.
- port: the port of ssh service.
- keyfile: what private key use for ssh connection.
- Because can not get to the terminal output, so use password to login not support.
You can checkout all our changes in our change log.
sshlogin follows Semantic Versioning 2.0.0.