PineScript Color Themes
Companion Themes for PineScript Helper Extension
Note: This is a forked project from JeylaniB's Pine Editor Themes extension.
PineScript Color Themes is a theme pack designed to enhance your experience with the PineScript Helper extension.
Method 1: Install from VS Code Command Palette
Launch VS Code Command Palette (Ctrl+P), paste the following command, and press enter.
ext install salbert11.pinescript-color-themes
Method 2: Download from GitHub Release
- Visit the PineScript Color Themes GitHub Releases page.
- Download the latest
.vsix package corresponding to the version you desire.
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions view by clicking on the Extensions icon in the Activity Bar on the side of the window.
- Click on the gear icon at the top of the Extensions view and select "Install from VSIX..."
- Locate and select the downloaded
- Click "Install" when prompted.
Method 3: Clone and Compile in Visual Studio Code
- Clone the PineScript Color Themes repository to your local machine using the following command:
git clone https://github.com/salbert11/pinethemes.git
- Open Visual Studio Code and navigate to the extension's directory by selecting File > Open Folder and choosing the cloned "pinethemes" folder.
- Install the required dependencies by running the following command in the integrated terminal of Visual Studio Code:
- Once the dependencies are installed, build the extension by running the following command in the integrated terminal:
- After a successful build, the compiled extension file (
pinescript-color-themes.vsix) will be created in the root directory of the extension.
- To install the extension, run the following command in the integrated terminal:
code --install-extension pinescript-color-themes.vsix
Feedback and Issues
If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvement, please report them on GitHub.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.