Kanata configuration language support VS Code
Language support for .kbd kanata (https://github.com/jtroo/kanata) configuration files.
- Auto-detection of kanata files by .kbd file extension
- Syntax highlighting (colors keywords, action identifiers, etc.)
- Parse error checking. It will run after Ctrl+S is pressed and if there are any errors they will be underlined in editor and the error message will be shown.
- Support for
includes. It's disabled by default but can be enabled in extension settings.
Known issues and limitations
- Absolute paths in
include blocks that point outside the opened workspace aren't supported.
If you encounter a bug, please report it here: https://github.com/rszyma/vscode-kanata/issues
deflocalkeys-wintercept blocks now properly report errors (#1)
- Added missing syntax highlighting,
- Added the same help text as kanata uses to inform users where to look for help,
- Updated kanata submodule to
0.1.0 (initial release) (2023-08-10)
- Added syntax highlighting.
- Added parse errors checking.
- Added support for includes.
kanata-parser version: 3ccbcd1