A VS Code extension bringing support for the Radicle network to your IDE.
Radicle is a Github alternative bringing familiar features (e.g. Pull Requests, Issues, etc) over a free, open-source and peer-to-peer network, built on top of Git.
NOTE: The extension supports the Radicle CLI up to v0.6.x . Support for experimental newer versions of the CLI (codename "Heartwood") is planned and coming soon.
- Multiple integrated ways to execute Radicle commands right from your IDE. Use whichever fits your workflow best.
- Onboarding flow with tips specialized to whichever state your Workspace is in when starting out
- Notifications will inform you of important events or warn you if something is wrong, sometimes even offering assistance to fix the issue (while trying not to spam you)
- Troubleshooting flow helping you point the extension to a Radicle CLI binary (if it didn't already auto-resolve)
- Configurable path to CLI binary in the Settings (by default will not sync VS Code instances as other user settings do)
- Integrated logging including Radicle command output
Integrated Radicle Commands
Buttons to execute Pull, Push Sync Radicle commands in the main extension View
Commands to execute Pull, Push Sync Radicle commands in VS Code's Command Palette
Button to execute Sync Radicle command in native Source Control View's title buttons (above commit message input)
List items to execute Pull, Push Sync Radicle commands grouped in a "Radicle" submenu inside the native Source Control View's three-dot-menu
Successful execution of Radicle CLI commands
Failed execution of Radicle CLI commands
Extension could not resolve Radicle CLI
Radicle CLI installation just got fixed
Configurable path to CLI binary
Please see the Contribution Guide.