Filter Includes extension
This extension (marketplace link) is basically an automation of this SO answer from 10 years ago. It's probably a bad idea to use this thing.
- Automatically removes header files, keeps the ones necessary to compile!
- Will remove anything you ask it to! (Code! Comments! Documentation!)
- Remembers the previous command you used to build!
- As fast as your build times!
How to use
- Select some lines of text containing your includes
ctrl+shift+p, select "Filter Includes" command
- It will prompt you for a build command, e.g.
- Press enter - don't touch anything! It will try removing includes.
- If it did break stuff,
ctrl+z will work.
- This uses your project as the current directory, so you might use
cd build && make as your build command