CSSVar (A VSCode Extension)
This extension helps to autocomplete globally shared CSS
Only those variables that are present in files,
provided in Extension
files config, will be considered as global.
This Extension supports the following properties as of now:
cssvar.files: Array of Strings:
cssvar.extensions: Array of String:
cssvar.themes: Array of String:
cssvar.themes: ["dark"]. This will help the extension
distinguish between similarly named variables.
cssvar.files should contain relative/absolute path from
your workspace root folder.
Following are defaults, which you can override in
settings.json or Workspace
["css", "scss", "sass", "less"]
How to Install
- Show Auto Completion dialogue on trigger chars:
- Show Color Values and Colors in Autocomplete popup.
- Minimal support for CSS Modules, using postcss.
- This is to make sure, the extension doesn't breaks on
CSS Module Files.
- Themed CSS Variable support.
- SASS/LESS variables, or any specific CSS extension language feature.
- For eg. setting CSS variable to a SASS Variable will work, but will not
be considered as a CSS color.
- Create a separate CSS compatible SASS/LESS (variables) file.
- Remove SASS One line Comments. Use proper CSS block comments.