💪 A dark blue-yellow-ish theme for focused programming.
- Install Visual Studio Code
- Launch Visual Studio Code
- Choose Extensions from menu
- Search for
- Click Install to install it
- Click Reload to reload the Code
- From the menu bar click: Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Complementary
A special thanks to Sarah Drasner ans Wes Bos for documenting their themes Night Owl and Cobalt 2 so thoroughly. Both themes served as a starting point for me and made my work a lot easier.
OpenSource is just awesome, right? 😘