This VSCode extension allows you to build, debug .NET 7 / .NET 6 apps (including WinUI, MAUI and native C# Android/iOS/MacCatalyst), and deploy them to devices or emulators.
- Fast and responsive.
- Do not require to install the OmniSharp VSCode Extension.
- Shows all projects that exist in the opened workspace.
- Works on Windows, MacOS, and Linux (tested on Ubuntu).
Run the Application
Open a project's folder.
Open the Run and Debug VSCode tab and click the 'create a launch.json file'.
In the opened panel, select the '.NET Meteor Debugger'.
In the status bar, select a project (if your opened folder contains several projects) and a configuration (the debug is the default).
In the status bar, click the device name and select a target device/emulator from the opened panel.
Press F5 to launch the application in the selected configuration (debug, release, etc.).
- The application's Hot Reload is not available. We are working on implementing this feature.
- XAML IntelliSense is not available.