English | 简体中文
Monitor Pro is a comprehensive resource monitoring tool designed to help you track important system metrics in real-time and provide intuitive visualizations. Regardless of your profession, if you use VS Code, don't miss out on it.
- [ ] Resources Monitor
- [x] CPU Usage: Monitor the percentage of CPU utilization to understand how much processing power is being utilized by your system.
- [x] CPU Frequency: Keep track of the current CPU frequency to understand how your system is dynamically adjusting its processing power.
- [x] CPU Temperature: Monitor the temperature if it can.
- [x] Memory Usage: Keep an eye on the memory consumption of your computer.
- [x] Network Usage: Track the network activity on your machine, including incoming and outgoing data transfer rates.
- [x] File-system Usage (Linux, macOS): Provides the read/write rate of the disk
- [x] Battery Percentage and Charging Status: If you're using a laptop or a portable device, this feature allows you to monitor the battery level and charging status.
- [x] OS Distro
- [ ] Disk Usage
- [x] Order: Customize the order in which the monitored resources are displayed to you, making it convenient to monitor them at a glance.
- [x] Refresh Interval: Set the refresh interval for updating the resource metrics.
- [x] No Layout Shift: Ensures that the position and size of elements in the StatusBar do not unexpectedly change.
- [x] Remote SSH Resources Monitor: You can keep track of important system metrics on a remote SSH-connected device.
- [ ] High Occupancy Alert: Receive alerts when any of the monitored resources reach a high occupancy level.
- [ ] Dashboard: I want to display information all you care about in a page with abundant charts.
I am well aware of the importance of monitoring information, so my goal is to create the most comprehensive and intuitive monitoring tool that allows you to easily grasp the system's status. The development of Monitor Pro is driven by the aim to meet everyone's various system monitoring needs.
Furthermore, in the future, I also intend to integrate chart designs to make the data even more intuitive and easy to understand. Through these charts, you will be able to clearly visualize the changing trends and interrelationships of system metrics. This way, you can effortlessly comprehend the system's performance and make informed decisions based on these indicators.
Why develop this plugin?
To provide a comprehensive resource monitoring tool for better management and monitoring of server status while using VS Code's Remote SSH.
I highly value user feedback and opinions, as they are crucial for me to improve and enhance the product. If you have any suggestions or encounter any bugs, please feel free to provide feedback:
Please give a star on Github or leave a five-star review on VS Code Marketplace!