.NET Extension Pack
The .NET Extension Pack is the ultimate collection of extensions for working with .NET in VS Code.
C# for Visual Studio Code (powered by OmniSharp)
C# extension for Visual Studio Code provides the following features inside VS Code:
- Lightweight development tools for .NET Core.
- Great C# editing support, including Syntax Highlighting, IntelliSense, Go to Definition, Find All References, etc.
- Debugging support for .NET Core (CoreCLR). NOTE: Mono debugging is not supported. Desktop CLR debugging has limited support.
- Support for project.json and csproj projects on Windows, macOS and Linux.
The C# extension is powered by OmniSharp.
.NET Interactive Notebooks
.NET Interactive Notebooks extension for Visual Studio Code provides support for using .NET Interactive in a Visual Studio Code notebook. .NET Interactive takes the power of .NET and embeds it into your interactive experiences. Share code, explore data, write, and learn across your apps in ways you couldn't before.
Ionide FSharp extension for Visual Studio Code provides support for enhanced F# Language Features for Visual Studio Code.
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto completions
- Error highlighting, error list, and quick fixes based on errors
- Method parameter hints
- Go to Definition
- Peek Definition
- Find all references
- Highlighting usages
- Show symbols in file
- Find symbol in workspace
- Show signature in status bar
- Show signature as CodeLens / LineLens
- Go to MSDN help
open NAMESPACE for symbol
- Match case generator
- Go to #load reference
- Generate comment for the symbol
- Integration with F# Interactive
- Integration with Forge (Project scaffolding and modification)
- Integration with FSharpLint (additional hints and quick fixes)
- Integration with MSBuild (Build, Rebuild, Clean project)
- Solution / project explorer
- And more...
By installing this extension you will install all of the extensions listed above.
You can uninstall all the extensions by uninstalling this extension pack.
Got a suggestion for the .NET Extension Pack? Submit a new issue and a PR with an updated package.json and README.md and we'll take a look!
Contribution License Agreement
By signing the CLA, the community is free to use your contribution to .NET Foundation projects.
Copyright © .NET Foundation, and contributors.
The source code to this extension is available on https://github.com/microsoft/vscode-dotnet-pack and licensed under the MIT license.
Code of Conduct
This project has adopted the code of conduct defined by the Contributor Covenant
to clarify expected behavior in our community.
For more information see the .NET Foundation Code of Conduct.
This project is supported by the .NET Foundation.