Mojo VSCode Extension
- Autocompletion for Mojo utility classes.
- Dynamic suggestions based on your
- Install Visual Studio Code.
- Open the Extensions view by clicking on the Extensions icon in the Activity Bar on the side of the window or use the keyboard shortcut
- Search for "Mojo" and install the extension.
- Ensure you have a
mojo.config.js file in your project.
- Start typing Mojo utility classes, and the extension will provide dynamic autocompletions based on your configuration.
mojo.config.js file is properly configured. The extension monitors changes to the
mojo.config.js file, so any updates will be automatically reflected.
The extension automatically reloads the configuration when changes are made to the
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.