Colored Regions for Visual Studio Code
This package provides a simple way of colorizing regions.
Install through VS Code extensions. Search for
Visual Studio Code Market Place: Colored Regions
Can also be installed using:
ext install colored-regions
Customize your regions by providing a
rgba(r, g, b, a) color, or create a custom
named color in user settings or package.json (workspace) and use it.
Settings will be read from (listed by priority):
- package.json (workspace)
- user settings
Settings - done!
- Support for nested regions
- Added support for named colors
- Named colors defined in package.json (workspace)
- Named colors defined in user settings
- Added support for more languages