VsCoq is an extension for Visual Studio
Code with support for the Coq Proof
This extension is currently developped by @maximedenes and contributors, as
part of Coq Community. The
original author of this extension is @siegebell.
- Asynchronous proofs
- Syntax highlighting
- Commands: step forward, interpret to point, interrupt computation, queries, set display options, etc.
- Diff view for proof-view: highlight which terms change between states
- Smarter editing: does not roll back the state when editing whitespace or comments
- Works with prettify-symbols-mode
- Supports _CoqProject
- LtacProf results treeview
- VsCode 1.23.0 or more recent
- Coq 8.7.0 or more recent
The recommended way to install VsCoq is via the Visual Studio Marketplace.
However, this fork of VsCoq has not been released yet, so we suggest to wait
for a release.