php-import-checker helps you know when a given class is imported but not used, providing a easy way to keep your code clean and organized.
PHP import checker - VScode extension to support PHP developers
- Highlight every unused class that is imported with
- Change the color to fit your theme
- opt-in for latest changes and give feedback
The settings described in this section go under the json option
a basic configuration that would change the highlight color, would be something
||Uses the RGB color defined in this option to highlight the unused imports - helpful to match the color with your preferred theme.
||Opt-in to the latest changes to the extension without breaking current behavior. Note: if you are using this option and find anything wrong, please open an issue.
||If set to true, does not take into account commented code - this option only works if use_next_version is set to true
Visual Code 1.6 +
- Manually invoke the extension checker
- Change the color to the one you want to