An innovative and ultra-dark contrast color theme for Visual Studio Code.
- Asphalt Theme is a semantic coloring code theme for comfortable programming.
- Fancy bright colors are used to highlight C++/HTML/Java syntax.
- An innovative color palette features a comprehensive usage of syntax scopes, aesthetics and readability.
- Unnecessary elements and borders are colored in grayscale, it won't distract you.
- It is designed for use with Terminus (TTF) for Windows Font 14!
My opinion on color selection algorithm
- White is used for keywords, controls and punctuation.
- Grey is for comments.
- Yellow is for variables and Lemon is for member-variables.
- Green is for functions and Emerald is for member-functions.
- Magenta is used for constants and numbers.
- Blue is for macros and preprocessor.
- P.S. Groups: keywords, built-in types, classes/struct, functions, numbers, comments.
Installation via VS Code
- Open Extensions sidebar panel in VS Code.
- Search for
- Click Install to install it
- Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Asphalt Theme
- Shortcut to select any theme: Ctrl+K, Ctrl+T
When you have an issue or improvement, tell me through https://github.com/makbit/Asphalt-Theme/issues, or send me an e-mail.