Notice to the public
This repo is for Kodezi Extension documentation.
The code is not open source.
Kodezi is an AI Dev-tool platform providing tools to maximize programming productivity. Our first product consists of an autocorrect for programmers.
Kodezi for VS Code uses Large Language Models trained on a Massive Code Dataset to
- Debug your code automatically
- Optimize your code.
- Convert Code from one programming language to another.
- Generate Documentation for your code.
- Generate Code from Natural Language Instructions.
- Kodezi Chat can help for instant solution by natural language processing.
We provide State of the art ecosystem for a programmer to 10x productivity to help you achieve milestones faster and to learn new possible solutions to complex problems.
- Install the Kodezi Extension
- Click through the login pop-up browser option and follow it to Kodezi; we recommend using login with Google to avoid email verification.
Our Free Tier offers 50 free credits per month which gives you a taste of what it feels like to work your magic with our tools. Our free tier's credit usage varies per feature. Learn more.
The Kodezi Pro version, allows users to get 5,000 credits per month, usage for credits is the same across all features. 1 feature used equals 1 credit used.
We offer tiers to match your usage refer to kodezi.com/pricing to find the one which appeals to you best.
Will efficiently find bugs and errors in your code for almost all languages and will provide descriptions of the errors and bugs for the most popular languages. Learn more
Will effortlessly optimize your code, reducing the space time complexity of your code. Learn more
Will convert your algorithms from one language to another, keeping the flow of your code intact. Learn more
Will generate production level documentation of your code to increase productivity in teams Learn more
Will generate Code from your Natural Language Instructions. Learn more
Advanced natural language processing capabilities allows you to transform code through natural languages instructions.Learn more
Learn more about our supported languages for each feature in our Docs!
- To learn more about Kodezi and internal functionalities access our Documentation!
- Something not working the way you hoped? Kodezi support is always happy to help. Feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Built by the Kodezi team