Pomodoro Clock for VS Code
Pomodoro clock for VS Code -- The time management for a more productive way to work on VS Code with Pomodoro technique.
- Follow Pomodoro technique.
- After each pomodoro, we have a short break. We have long break in 1 times each 4 (can be customized) short break times.
- Extension show a count down(can be customized) clock and name of process.
- When the time is up, there will be a notification prompt and a shortcut action button.
- Ability to Start timer、Pause timer、Restart Timer、 Reset timer on statu bar.
- Provides a simple statistical function that can count the number of Pomodoro clocks today
Tip: You can click the clock to toggle
You can also use it as a simple timer when the
Install Pomodoro Clock via VS Code market
A simple Pomodoro clock shows in the status bar here.
Pomodoro clock and Pomodoro type info
Notification when time up
Pomodoro clock Extension Settings
This extension contributes the following settings:
pomodoroClock.workTime: Work time (in minutes, default is 25).
pomodoroClock.breakTime: Short break time (in minutes, default is 5).
pomodoroClock.longBreakTime: Long break time (in minutes, default is 15).
pomodoroClock.repeat: Number of repeat before long break(default is 4).
pomodoroClock.countdown: Whether to use countdown display(default is true).
Tip: Reload window to apply the settings. (except
pomodoroClock.countdown, it will take effect immediately)
npm run watch or
npm run compile
F5 to start debugging
Inspired by the Pomodoro-code
some icons come from vscode-codicons
Thanks you star