Extension Pack for Visual Studio Code
Includes the basic extensions to get started with development in Visual Studio Code.
- Eric Amodio GitLens — Git supercharged :: Supercharge the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code — Visualize code authorship at a glance via Git blame annotations and code lens, seamlessly navigate and explore Git repositories, gain valuable insights via powerful comparison commands, and so much more
- Red Hat YAML :: YAML Language Support by Red Hat, with built-in Kubernetes syntax support
- CoenraadS Bracket Pair Colorizer :: A customizable extension for colorizing matching brackets
- EditorConfig EditorConfig for VS Code :: EditorConfig Support for Visual Studio Code
- Street Side Software Code Spell Checker :: Spelling checker for source code
- Yu Zhang Markdown All in One :: All you need to write Markdown (keyboard shortcuts, table of contents, auto preview and more)
- Aaron Bond Better Comments :: Improve your code commenting by annotating with alert, informational, TODOs, and more!
- Red Hat XML :: XML Language Support by Red Hat
- zxh404 vscode-proto3 :: Protobuf 3 support for Visual Studio Code
- WakaTime WakaTime :: Metrics, insights, and time tracking automatically generated from your programming activity.
- AlanWalk Markdown TOC :: Markdown TOC(Table Of Contents) Plugin for Visual Studio Code.
- Nicolas Hoizey Gremlins tracker for Visual Studio Code :: Reveals some characters that can be harmful because they are invisible or looking like legitimate ones. Inspired by Sublime Gremlins.
- secanis.ch Jenkinsfile Support :: Adds syntax highlighting support for Jenkinsfile's. In this version, it's the same like Groovy is.
- Dan White Mustache :: Syntax highlighting for mustache
- emeraldwalk Run on Save :: Run commands when a file is saved in vscode.
- mrmlnc JSON5 syntax :: Adds syntax highlighting of JSON5 files
||All-language autocompleter — TabNine uses machine learning to help you write code faster.
To persist your settings acros your environments, you should use: Settings Sync.
Removed this one form the extension pack, because of the inter-dependency of the packages which can cause auto-disable for this extension.
Please file any issues.