Update your discord status with the newly added rich presence.
- Shows what you are editing in VSCode with no bullsh*t involved
- Support for over 130 of the most popular languages
- Enable/Disable Rich Presence for individual workspaces (enabled by default)
- Custom string support
- Respects Discords 15sec limit when it comes to updating your status
- Stable or Insiders build detection
- Debug mode detection
- Easily manually reconnect to Discord
- VSCode Live Share support
Can't connect to Discord? Check those:
- Fork the repository!
- Clone your fork:
git clone https://github.com/your-username/discord-vscode.git
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
Discord Presence © iCrawl.
Authored and maintained by iCrawl.