Copies GitHub permalink of active file (name and line) to clipboard on VSCode.
- Open command pallete (with Cmd-Shift-P or so)
- Input to search
copy-github-permalink: Copy GitHub permalink to clipboard and select it
- Then your clipboard has a GitHub permalink generated by your workspace's git info and active file (name / line number)
- Like this:
- Multiple-lined permalink will be copied if multiple lines are selected:
- Workspace is with git
- File is opened
- There might be some because this is just a sketch repo.
- Fix url at repo has submodules
- Merge CHANGELOG into README