Visual Studio Code Autohotkey Simple Support
A personal edition modified from vscode-autohotkey
And Microsoft lsp-simple
AutoHotKey language support for VS Code
- Debugger runtime executable path overlap. For detail, see Feature
- Build-in Variable and Function(partly) hint.
- Need documentions which is easy to be parsed by js/ts. If you find any, help please(Example).
- Recursive descent parser is under alpha stage, if you want to use old one, you can go to here to download it
- Experimental hint for where symbol is included on completion. ONLY work on global symbol.
- Enumerate include
- Documents must be explicitly included by
#include DirName are not implemented now
- If you need a debugger, just install any debug extension in market. As recommended options, AutoHotKey Debug by me or vscode-autohotkey-debug by zero-plusplus
Run This in Vim
For vim user, how to use this extension in vim.
- Install coc.nvim.
- Go to vscode markertplace to download the vsix file of this extension.
- Use 7-zip or other unzip software to unzip the vsix.
:CocConfig. Add this configuration to your coc configuration file:
- restart vim, and open an ahk file.
- Besides, coc.nvim may need a little configuration. Those can be find in the homepage of coc.nvim.
- A better tmlanguage based highlight
- Comment blocks
- Code Completion
- Document symbol(class, method, variable, label, hotkey)
- Goto Definition(only works for "code", file name is not supported for now)
- Signature Helper (tooltip for method parameters)
- Enumerate include documents
- The documents must be explicitly included by
- Folding region commnet
- mark region start by
- mark region end by
- Debugger runtime executable path overlap.
- When install with AutoHotKey Debug,
AhkExecutable (runtime executable path) option in launch.json will be overlap with interpreter path setting of this extension, if
AhkExecutable is left empty.
- A typical situtation is that debug a file without any launch.json settings. Debug extension will start with runtime in interpreter path setting.
"AhkExecutable": "" //this will be overlap by interpreter path setting
- Autohotkey Language Server: Document Language
Language of documents of built-in variables and fucntions.
Only Chinese documents of built-in variables(Option: CN) available now
- Autohotkey Language Server>Trace: Server
Traces the communication between VS Code and the language server.
Language Status Bar
- [x] Language server
- [ ] Build-in Function hint
- [x] Build-in Variable hint(Need Docs)
- [x] Function hint(Need Docs)
- [x] Better syntax tree
- [x] Code formation
- [x] Enumerate include
- [ ] Document cache improvement needed
- [ ] Function debounce
- [ ] Syntax analyze based parser
- [ ] Enable documentation markdown
- Microsoft lsp-simple
- jonnyboyC et al. (kos-langeuage-sever)
- 天黑请闭眼(modify js-beautify for ahk)
- CoffeeChaton (#18)