A Visual Studio Code theme with dark colors inspired by Bear App colors, GitHub color scheme and Monokai Pro.
Font is Fantasque Sans Mono 15 with ligatures.
I wanted a theme with a dark window based on GitHub syntax color scheme because it is simple and consistent. Red and Black is always a great combo.
- Install Visual Studio Code
- Launch Visual Studio Code
- Choose Extensions from menu
- Search for umbra
- Click Install to install it
- Click Reload to reload the Code
- From the menu bar click:
Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Umbra
Visual Studio Code Marketplace link.
- [ ] Implement alternative dark blue theme
- [ ] Implement a light theme
This is a work in progress, any issues with the theme or tweaks to the languages tokens, please use GitHub issues.