DolphinDB Support for VS Code
The DolpinDB extension makes it easy to work with DolphinDB statements. With this extension, you can:
- Connect to local or remote servers
- Execute scripts and see results directly in VS Code
- Create and view basic data forms in the DolphinDB ENV window
Install DolphinDB and deploy a cluster.
- Highlight keywords, functions names, commands etc.
- Autocomplete suggestions
- Code snippets of common programming constructs
- Run DolphinDB script
Create a txt file and right click on blank areas to add, remove or choose a server.
- Typical connection string for instance:
CTRL+E to execute a single line of code by locating the cursor or multiple lines of code by selecting the lines.
CTRL+SHIFT+P and select the option 'DolphinDB: Helper' for links of more useful documentations.
Open the DolphinDB ENV window and expand the data forms (eg. scalar, pair, set) to see the variables defined in the datanode.
Click the button
Show on the right side of a variable to check its value in the OUTPUT window.
We are open to all ideas and we want to get rid of bugs! Use the Issues section to either report a new issue, provide your ideas or contribute to existing threads.