MySQL Client For Visual Studio Code
This plugin was inspired by MySQL.
Give project a star to keep me motivated to keep updating.
Regarding MySQL 8.0 support
While this plugin can connect to a MySQL 8.0 server, the newer authentication methods are not supported.
To change a user's authentication method to the older one supported by this plugin, run the following query:
alter user my_user@'%' identified with mysql_native_password by "myPassword";
If you like this this extension, consider buying me a coffee. Thank you!
- Open MySQL Panel, then click the
- Input your connect info then click connect.
- Click Table To Open Query page and Load data.
- You can do data modification on query page.
- In the MySQL Panel, click the
New Query button.
- This changes the active database.
- Now you can enjoy Intellisense for SQL code within the editor.
- Click Run Button or Press
F9 to Execute.
Generate Mock Data
- Now you do not need spend time writing test data.
- Click history button to open run history record.
- Move to ant DatabaseNode or TableNode, backup/import options are listed in the context menu (right click to open).
OpenSetting -> extensions -> Mysql
- Find a suprise when you right click on a node.
- Sync table struct from diffrent connection.
- Fix Intetllisense sql.
- Better sql formatter.