ColoRosetta - the extension
This VS Code extension brings the one-to-many color translations of https://colorosetta.com/ to your editor!
- Translates selected text into 8 color formats: Hex (6), Hex (8), RGB, RGBa, HSL, HSLa, LCH and Named Colors
- Can translate directly to each of those color formats.
(If you choose named, and there is no matching named color, you get a warning instead.)
- Note: if translating from a color space with an alpha channel (e.g. rgba) to one without an alpha channel (e.g. Hex 6), the translated color assumes a
- You can install through the extensions menu ()
- Or, in the command palette,
install extension then look for
- Or, download from the VS Code Marketplace
- Select the color string you want to translate
- Command Palette > "Translate", then choose your desired command
- You can also right click on a selection and translate from there to a particular color format
Known Issues / @TODO's