VSCode + Flatpak integration
A very simple VSCode extension that detects a Flatpak manifest and offers various commands to build, run & export a bundle.
- Initialize: Initialize the build directory, once the task is over, it triggers a "Update Dependencies"
- Update Dependencies: Download/Update the dependencies, once the task is over, it triggers a "Build Dependencies"
- Build Dependencies: Build all the modules specified in the manifest except the last one
- Build: Build the latest module, by detecting the
buildsystem, the extension runs the proper build commands to build the application
- Rebuild: Rebuild the application and triggers a "Run"
- Run: Run the application
- Clean: Clean the build directory (
.flatpak) inside the current workspace
- Runtime Terminal: Spawn a new terminal inside the specified Sdk
- Build Terminal: Spawn a new terminal inside the current build repository (Note that the SDKs used are automatically mounted and enabled as well)
Click here to find out how to contribute.