This is the Visual Studio Code version of the Blamer plugin, built for Sublime Text. Pull requests are always welcome!
This extension contributes the following commands to the Command palette.
SVN Gutter - Show Blame: Adds icons to gutter with tooltips containing information from each revision
SVN Gutter - Clear Blame: Clears icons and tooltips
Currently only a single keyboard shortcut is available.
SVN Gutter - Show Blame
CTRL + ALT + D (Windows)
CTRL + CMD + X (Mac)
When run, this extension will place an icon next to each line of your file. Each differently-coloured icon means a different revision. Hovering a line will produce a tooltip, showing the committer, date, and message.
For example if you're working on a project and you want to see who modified a specific line:
This extension requires that you're either:
- On a Windows machine with Tortoise SVN installed, with command-line tools.
- A Unix machine.
Enable Pips - By default, the extension displays a coloured pip next to each line number. This can be turned off, whilst still showing the blame information in the tooltip.
- A little bit slow, because all unique logs have to be retrieved first. (Issue)
- Authentication errors #5, #9
- Automatic blame on file open
- Ideas and contributions always welcome!
- Mac blame shortcut added
- Setting added to disable visual pips #10
- Better error handling, blame indicator in workbench #3
- Revision number added to tooltips #7
- Fixed decoration issue causing characters to show incorrectly dependant on the language #6
- Removed formatting error in decoration caused by conflict with
- Added icon to extension
- Added keyboard shortcut
- Fixed readme typo