Syncify can sync your VSCode settings and extensions across all your devices using multiple methods.
The documentation can be found here.
Advantages over Settings Sync
- No annoying popups
- Quick setup with GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket
- Merge conflict resolution supported
- Multiple profiles with support for hot-switching (currently only supported on
- Simpler settings with intellisense
- Debug logging for quickly resolving issues
- Multiple sync methods
repo — sync using a git repository
file — sync to local folder, even when offline (can be used with Dropbox, zipped and emailed, etc)
Sync command that automatically uploads or downloads if there are changes locally or remotely (only supported on
- More intuitive custom file registration and importing
- Notification for extension installation/uninstallation progress
- Status bar button to cancel auto-upload
- Descriptive errors with possible causes and solutions
- Support for syncing custom extensions that are not from the VSCode Marketplace
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!