ROS2 Ament Task Provider
Provides problem matchers for use with ROS2 projects using the ament build system.
Provides the following problem matchers:
- $ament-cpplint — adds errors and warnings reported by ament_cpplint
- $ament-cppcheck — adds errors and warnings reported by ament_cppcheck
- $ament-lint-cmake — adds errors and warnings reported by ament_lint_cmake
- $ament-flake8 — adds errors and warnings reported by ament_flake8
- $ament-pep257 — adds errors and warnings reported by ament_pep257
- $ament-xmllint — adds errors and warnings reported by ament_xmllint
Required setup You must have the ament linters installed on your system for the appropriate linter to run.
sudo apt-get install ros-$ROS_DISTRO-ament-lint
From the task panel select ament and then the linter you'd like to run.
You can also save the configuration within your workspace like so:
"task": "cppcheck", // the name of the problem matcher
"path": "src/", // The path to your source files
"$ament_cppcheck" // the corresponding problem matcher - can be used independently
"label": "ament: cppcheck"
This software is licensed under Apache 2.0.
Leaf icons created by Freepik - Flaticon