Nearest Icons (Font-Awesome free icons)
Font Awesome 5 icons snippet completions and icons panel displaying for discovering search.
- Icons tab panel, where you have the both free font-awesome brand and solid icon bunchs. Where you can:
- Copy name, unicode and the tipic
i snippet tag.
- Directly open the Font-Awesome icon webpage.
- Internet connection
- Visual Studio Code ^1.34
Opening icons panel:
Ctrl + Shift + P to call the command pallete
- Type "Nearest icons", enough to get "Nearest Icons - from Font-Awesome" name in list
- Unicode in pseudo element in
.css file and auto-completion for the remaining mandatory css Font Awesome properties
- Icon classes in
.js file for frameworks and renderers
See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations (MIT).
- Review or comment us, we will just grow! 😉
- 1.2.1 Identification icon type on icons panel tab
- 1.2 Snippets in .css and .js files
- 1.1 Snippets in .html files
- 1.0.2 Richer README.md
- 1.0.1 Richer README.md
- 1.0.0 First release