VSCode RDF Sketch
This extension provides a way to visualize RDF data in Visual Studio Code.
This extension is based on our Zazuko Sketch web app. Code is available here.
- Visualize RDF data in a separate Visual Studio Code tab
- Auto-layout & zoom
You can install it directly from the Visual Studio Code Extension tab. It is available on the Marketplace
Open a file that contains RDF data (N3/Turtle format). Then trigger the
RDF: Open preview command. It will open a side-pane with a live rendering of your data.
We recommend using it in conjunction with the Stardog RDF Grammars for Turtle syntax highlighting.
This extension is still pretty raw but it works for us [tm]. Bug reports & contributions are very welcome!
- Currently, it only supports N3/Turtle RDF serializations.
- While you can move around boxes, the layout will not persist. Every time something in the data changes, it will auto-layout again and discard what you did before.
- YMMV regarding how much data and what kind of graph you can visualize in a useful way.
To start the extension from this repository:
- Open Visual Studio Code for this repository
- Open debug panel
- Hit Run extension on the upper right corner
- To open dev tools:
Ctrl+P and toggle developer tools