VSCode SPARQL Notebook
This extension provides a SPARQL Notebook mode for Visual Studio Code. This is a powerful way to document SPARQL queries and make them execute as notebook code cells.
Use a SPARQL notebook to:
- Provide hands-on SPARQL training
- Document data available via SPARQL
- Validate data via SPARQL
This notebook can render SPARQL SELECT results and RDF graphs via SPARQL CONSTRUCT queries.
We recommend using it in conjunction with the Stardog RDF Grammars and SPARQL Language Server for SPARQL syntax highlighting and auto-completion.
This extension is still pretty raw but it works for us [tm]. Bug reports & contributions are very welcome!
- Open any
.sparqlbook file as a Notebook.
- Execute query blocks in the Notebook UI and view output.
- Configure endpoint connections in the SPARQL Notebook side panel.
You can install it directly from the Visual Studio Code Extension tab. It is available on the Marketplace
.sparqlbook file with the
Open With menu option. Then, select the
SPARQL Notebook format. Connect to a SPARQL Endpoint and execute query blocks and view output interactively.
Show SELECT Results as a Table
Technically that means set the default renderer for MIME-Type
- in the output cell, choose
- Open the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P or Cmd+Shift+P on Mac),
- Search for "mime" and click: "Notebook: Save Mimetype Display Order"
- You will be prompted to choose either to ...
- enable that default setting globally (choose "User Settings")
- or locally for that specific workspace (choose "Workspace Settings")
Export as Markdown
Right click a
.sparqlbookfile and select
Export to Markdown.
This extension uses the
Notebook API . Contributions & bug fixes are always welcome!