Prefix Class VSCode Extension
This is a VSCode extension that allows you to add a prefix to all class names in your HTML or JSX files.
- Adds a prefix to all class names in your HTML or JSX files.
You can install this extension from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
To use this extension, follow these steps:
- Open a HTML or JSX file in VSCode.
- Select the text that you want to modify (if you want to modify the entire file, you can skip this step).
- Open the command palette (press
Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows or
Cmd+Shift+P on Mac).
- Type "Prefix Class" and select the "Prefix Class: Change prefix from html" or "Prefix Class: Change prefix from string" command.
- Enter the prefix that you want to add to the class names.
- Input prefix will be added to all class names in the selected text.
- Press "Enter" to apply the prefix.
If you find any issues with this extension or want to contribute, please open an issue or a pull request on the GitHub repository.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.